The Cleveland Browns (2-1) visit the Minnesota Vikings (1-2) at U.S. Bank Stadium on Sunday, October 3, 2021. Keep reading to learn more about this matchup, including how to watch this game on FuboTV.https://fubo-preview.global.ssl.fastly.net/lp/preview/index-lite.html?params=irmp%3D2936331%26irad%3D489170&cta_button=Start%20fuboTV%20Free%20Trial&page_slug=CBS
How to Watch Vikings vs. Browns
- Game Day: Sunday, October 3, 2021
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Stadium: U.S. Bank Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Cleveland and Minnesota Stats
- The Browns score 28.7 points per game, comparable to the 26.0 per contest the Vikings surrender.
- The Browns average only 0.3 more yards per game (410.0), than the Vikings allow per contest (409.7).
- This year, the Browns have turned the ball over four times, two more than the Vikings’ takeaways (2).
- The Vikings rack up 29.0 points per game, 9.0 more than the Browns surrender (20.0).
- The Vikings rack up 425.0 yards per game, 176.3 more yards than the 248.7 the Browns give up.
- The Vikings have turned the ball over one time, one fewer times than the Browns have forced turnovers (2).
Browns Impact Players
- Baker Mayfield has thrown for 780 yards while connecting on 73.8% of his passes (59-for-80), with two touchdowns and two interceptions (260.0 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 13 times for 48 yards and one touchdown.
- Nick Chubb has churned out a team-high 262 rushing yards (87.3 YPG) plus three touchdowns.
- Myles Garrett is the team leader in both sacks and tackles, putting up 5.5 sacks, 5.0 TFL and 15 tackles.
- This season Malcolm Smith leads the team with one interception and has added 11 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and two passes defended.
Browns Injury Report
|Greg Newsome II||CB||Calf||Out|
|Jedrick Wills Jr.||OT||Ankle||Questionable|
|Jadeveon Clowney||DE||Neck||Full Participation In Practice|
|Jack Conklin||OT||Knee||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Odell Beckham Jr.||WR||Shoulder||Full Participation In Practice|
Vikings Impact Players
- Kirk Cousins has thrown for 918 yards while completing 73.9% of his passes, with eight touchdowns and zero interceptions (306.0 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball three times for 37 yards.
- Dalvin Cook has 42 attempts for a team-high 192 rushing yards (64.0 per game) and one touchdown. He also has eight catches for 60 receiving yards .
- This season Justin Jefferson has 20 receptions for a team-high 254 yards (84.7 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Danielle Hunter has notched a team-leading 4.0 sacks, while adding 4.0 TFL and 16 tackles.
- Over the course of the current campaign, Eric Kendricks has totaled 37 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and one sack and leads the team in tackles.
- Nick Vigil has a team-high one interception and has tacked on 26 tackles, 2.0 TFL, one sack, and one pass defended three this season.
Vikings Injury Report
|Greg Joseph||K||Hip||Full Participation In Practice|
|Bashaud Breeland||CB||Illness||Full Participation In Practice|
|Ben Ellefson||TE||Neck||Full Participation In Practice|
|Tyler Conklin||TE||Glute||Full Participation In Practice|
|Mackensie Alexander||CB||Personal||Full Participation In Practice|
|Eric Kendricks||LB||Hip||Full Participation In Practice|
|Xavier Woods||S||Hamstring||Full Participation In Practice|
|Harrison Hand||CB||Hamstring||Full Participation In Practice|
|Christian Darrisaw||OT||Groin||Full Participation In Practice|
Browns Schedule and Results
Vikings Schedule and Results
Regional restrictions apply.
HOW TO WATCH
CLEVELAND BROWNS AT MINNESOTA VIKINGS
TV CHANNEL: CBSTIME1:00PM/ESTLIVE STREAM: FUBOTV(SIGN UP NOW FOR A FREE SEVEN-DAY TRIAL.)